WE LOVE KIDS!
It is our desire that our youngest children (birth to age 5) experience what it means to be loved by God and to discover more of His amazing world. We know that young children learn through play – and in Little Sparks, we play a lot! Kids will hear stories from the Bible, learn about Jesus and engage in age-appropriate activities that help little people grow. In addition, we have a special area for our littlest kiddos where they experience lots of love and play with our kid-friendly volunteers.
Save time and pre-register your child(ren) for Little Sparks on Sunday by clicking the button below!
Here is what you need to know:
- Children will get their temperature checked at registration. (Volunteers will get checked, too!)
- Children and Volunteers will freshly sanitize their hands when entering the classroom and throughout the morning.
- Both age groups will be in the same room, but the room is reconfigured to allow both age groups separate space.
- Toys and learning spaces have been simplified to accommodate cleaning and safe distancing.
- Out of love and service to one another, we are encouraging children (3 and over) to wear masks. If your child is uncomfortable or unable to wear a mask they are still welcome.
- Parents (and siblings) are asked to drop off and pick up at the door. We are keeping our sanitized rooms for our registered children and volunteers.
- And finally, please pick up your precious children promptly after the service so we can clean!
We are SOOO looking forward to seeing you and engaging with your little ones!
Questions? Feel free to contact our Children’s Ministry Leader at firstname.lastname@example.org.