WE LOVE KIDS!
Kids are very special to God and they are very special to us! We work hard to create an atmosphere where kids have loads of fun, experience God’s love, and learn to trust Him … all in a safe, nurturing environment.
Little Sparks (ages 0-2), Fireflies (ages 3-K) and Ignite Kids (K-6th) normally meet during the Sunday service. Just look for our Kids’ Check-In just past our lobby area. One of our friendly volunteers will spend a few moments checking in your child(ren) and can answer any questions you may have. Then you’re free to enjoy the service knowing your children are in good hands and learning about God.
Flashpoint Youth (6-12th) meets on Sunday evenings from 5:30-7:00pm.
Here is what you need to know:
- Children will get their temperature checked at registration. (Volunteers will get checked, too!)
- Children and Volunteers will freshly sanitize their hands when entering the classroom and throughout the morning.
- Toys and learning spaces have been simplified to accommodate cleaning and safe distancing.
- Out of love and service to one another, we are encouraging children (3 and over) to wear masks. If your child is uncomfortable or unable to wear a mask they are still welcome.
- Parents (and siblings) are asked to drop off and pick up at the door. We are keeping our sanitized rooms for our registered children and volunteers.
- And finally, please pick up your precious children promptly after the service so we can clean!
We are SOOO looking forward to seeing you and engaging with your kids!
Questions? Feel free to contact our Children’s Ministry Leader at email@example.com.